Basic terms and conditions
1. Tosbi Technology starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, based on our hourly rates.
3. If a payment is not processed on time, a late fee of $15 per day is added to the bill and the project can be put on hold or canceled at Tosbi Technology‘s whole discretion. If the project is not canceled, it is Tosbi Technology‘s whole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment and the late fees are processed.
4. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further work, including changes in the scope, design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Tosbi Technology‘s discretion.
5. Tosbi Technology will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of Tosbi Technology‘s offer of services to its client. It is Tosbi Technology‘s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. In other words, Tosbi Technology will make all the necessary efforts to satisfy the client within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Tosbi Technology‘s understanding.
6. Once a client of Tosbi Technology, you authorize Tosbi Technology to charge the payment method you submitted for all the invoices generated for the services rendered by Tosbi Technology. In order to change your payment method, simply contact your project manager prior to your payment’s due date.
7. The term “update session” means about 2 hours worth of work on an existing website, designed and coded by Tosbi Technology. It is Tosbi Technology‘s whole discretion to judge whether or not a request represents 2 hours worth of work.
8. It is important to understand that we cannot make our project resources available to a project indefinitely as we have other obligations. If a project stalls or a client becomes unresponsive for more than 3 weeks, the project will become “inactive” and a reengagement fee of 15% of the total project cost will be assessed upon reinitiating the project. If there is no meaningful activity for 3 months the project may be terminated without refund.
9. All payments are final. It is Tosbi Technology’s policy that no refunds will be made.
10. Please keep in mind that for security reasons when developing an online payment facility for client, Tosbi Technology always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
11. All prices appearing on this site (if any) are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Tosbi Technology is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please contact us.
12. Promotional offers are not cumulative.
13. All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
14. This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Tosbi Technology has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Tosbi Technology does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
15. Tosbi Technology doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Tosbi Technology has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon.Tosbi Technology doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
16. Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations andTosbi Technology will not be held responsible for them.
17. A small sign stating “Website Design by Tosbi Technology” will be added at the bottom of every web page created (programmed or designed) by Tosbi Technology. The client may request to remove the sign for an additional fee of 10% of the total price of the services provided to the client in relation to the web page.
18. Tosbi Technology may, at his sole discretion, choose to showcase on its website projects the Tosbi Technology team has worked on, or is working on, including screenshots, a link to the live website, a summary of Tosbi Technology role in regards to the project, etc. The client must understand and agree that we are in no way committed to displaying, or linking to, their website(s) or online project(s) on our website, but that we may choose to do so, at our sole discretion.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please do send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate you.